Bay Path College is located in Longmeadow, Massachusetts and is rich with history dating back more than a century ago. With satellite campuses in Boston and New York, over 2000 students annually pursue their degree through the colleges many programs.
A Women’s College
Bay Path College’s undergraduate programs are strictly for women. The following is a list of current programs offered through the College’s traditional on-campus undergraduate schools:
- Biology: Secondary Education Program
- Child Psychology
- Criminal Justice
- Early Childhood Education
- Elementary Education
- Forensic Psychology
- Forensic Science
- Forensic Studies
- Health and Human Studies
- Human Resource Management
- Interior Design
- Legal Studies
- Liberal Studies
- Operations Management
- Occupational Therapy
- Small Business Development
The College’s One-Day-A-Week Saturday Program also offers undergraduate women the opportunity to study on-campus to complete their degree, but caters to those with more ambition than time. Offering classes in 6-week format, Saturday Program students can typically complete their degree in 1 to 3 ½ years, depending on whether an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree is being pursued.
Distance Education Graduate Program
Bay Path College’s Distance Education Graduate Program is co-educational and currently offers degrees ranging from Special Education to Nonprofit Management.
- Master of Science in Nonprofit Management and Philanthropy
- Master of Science in Strategic Fundraising and Philanthropy
- Master of Science in Education – Special Education – Moderate Disabilities and Severe Disabilities
- Master of Science in Education – Special Education – Concentration in Applied Behavior Analysis
- Master of Science in Communications and Information Management
- Master of Science in Higher Education Administration – Available only online.
- Master of Science in Forensics
- Master of Science in Developmental Psychology
- Master of Business Administration in Entrepreneurial Thinking and Innovative Practices
- Master of Occupational Therapy
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies
Graduate certificates are also available online, for those who are not necessarily looking for a degree program, but instead a topic-focused series of coursework.
- Certificate in Autism
- Certificate of Advance Paralegal Studies
- Strategic Fundraising
- Nonprofit Management
- Management of Faith-Based Organizations
- Nonprofit Governance
- Organization Development
- Higher Education Administration
- Enrollment Management
- Institutional Advancement
- Concentration in Entrepreneurial and Innovative Process
- Concentration in Organizational Effectiveness
- Concentration in Leadership and Personal Effectiveness
Sullivan Center and Life Planning Center
For both online and on-campus students, the Sullivan Center and Life Planning Center offers assistance in establishing techniques and strategies to help students jump-start their careers and their community service. By providing guidance on interviewing, resume writing, selecting a major and career field, and researching graduate school options, the Sullivan Center has established itself as an impactful resource to students at Bay Path College.
The WELL Program: Women as Empowered Learners and Leaders
Bay Path College’s focus in the WELL Program is to provide women with the knowledge, experience, and confidence to pursue their goals throughout their enrollment and post-graduation. By developing workshops, holding events and lectures, and participating in special activities, members of the WELL Program establish themselves as potential community leaders, compassionate individuals, and motivated women.